Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Way to This Girl's Heart...

Once upon a time there lived a homebrewing, songwriting, recipe-inventing midwife. Last Christmas she wrong a song about beer and sent it to her homebrewing buddies as an electronic Christmas gift. Laughter ensued. The following year (that being THIS year), said midwife recieved a number of requests for another song.

This: http://www.upload-mp3.com/public/viewset/36092 was the result.

I'm not quite sure how I'm going to keep this up from year to year. If I run out of song ideas, does that mean I have to move??

Oh, and in case you never heard the song that started it all, you can listen to that here: http://www.upload-mp3.com/public/viewset/36093



2 comments:

Lisa Zahn said...

I love it, Jen! I wish I had your voice and musical ability.

And did I mention, George really appreciated your coffee beer! Really, a lot.

Thanks, and hope you're all getting better there...

Muggsy said...

Another hit from flirty beer songstress Jen Meyers! :D